Will-n-Essie's Toybrary is designed to reflect all that is good about play?and all that is good in our communities.
Our Toybraries are founded and managed by volunteers with a desire to invest in the lives of children in their areas. We are sponsored by toy manufacturers who know the impact their toys can have on children's development, and assisted by local retailers who want to reach out to families in their communities. And we are supported by charitable organizations and individuals who are committed to investing in children and providing community resources as a whole.
If you, your company or an organization that you represent are interested in contributing toward our mission, please contact us. We are grateful for your interest and support!
Altneratively, click here to make a doantion using Paypal
Will-n-Essie's Toybrary is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization.
Will-n-Essie's Toybraries are founded and managed by volunteers. Please contact us if you would like to make a difference at your local Toybrary.Thank you for your interest!
We are grateful for the toy industry Sponsors that fill our shelves with the highest quality toys. If your toy company would like to include your toys in our lending inventory, please contact us for further Sponsorship information.
Our Toybraries also gratefully accept donations of like-new and gently used toys, though in keeping with our high quality standards, we are very selective regarding those donated items that we keep. Please contact your local Toybrary for donation specifics.
BRING WILL-N-ESSIE'S TO YOUR AREA
Interested in bringing Will-n-Essie's Toybrary to your town? We are working toward the establishment of a network of non-profit Toybraries that operate according to the highest professional standards and offer the highest quality playthings for all children, in all communities and neighborhoods!
We offer Will-n-Essie's local Toybrary committees:
- How-to: We offer assistance and tools to help with every facet of Toybrary founding and management, from fundraising, site selection and set-up to inventory selection and Toybrary management, including customized toy lending software.
- Guidance: We consult our Toybraries regarding legal requirements relating to incorporation, insurance and legal liabilities.
- Tax-Exempt Status: We offer the federal non-profit status that makes it possible for Will-n-Essie's local Toybaries to receive charitable grants and tax-deductible donations from individuals.
- Donations: Our Toybraries are hallmarked by their top-quality lending inventories, built on the toys donated to each local Toybrary by our toy industry Sponsors!
- Visibility: We actively pursue local and national publicity to benefit all of our local Toybraries.
We look forward to working with motivated individuals to organize founding committees in both urban and suburban communities. If you are interested in spearheading a project in your area, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.